Adams County Library System’s New Oxford Library welcomes you to participate in a Fall Photography Contest.
A picture is worth a thousand words. With your photo, tell a silly story!
From November 1st to November 15th, we will be accepting entries in our Fall Photography Contest in the following categories:
- Kids (Ages 5-12)
- Teens (Ages 13-17)
- Adult (Ages 18+)
- Submit your entries as a photo attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include photographer’s name, age, preferred contact information (email or phone only please), and a title of the photo (brief description optional).
- Voting will occur electronically from November 16-30. Winners will be notified during the first week of December.
- Winning photographs will be displayed at New Oxford Library. Prizes will be awarded.
- All rights to the photos entered in this contest must be owned by the contestant. With submission of your photo to the contest, New Oxford Library assumes the right to display your photo in the library building and on social media.
Emily Holland, MLIS, Branch Manager, New Oxford Library
Call for entries for our Fall Photography Contest ended November 15. Please vote for your favorite entries here.